Each December, Santa teams up with the East Lake Firefighters to visit the children of the East Lake community.
He rides on our fully restored 1961 American LaFrance Fire Truck and makes stops to homes in our Fire District.
If you live in the East Lake Fire District and would like the Santa Truck to visit your neighborhood during the holidays,
you will need to SIGN UP in person on OCTOBER 25th! Time slots fill up FAST, so do not delay.
Please read the SIGN-UP guidelines below.
1. Station 57 doors open at 8am, registration is handled on a 1st come basis.
2. Santa can see 140 kids per night, once a date has 140 kids signed up that date will be "FULL".
3. ELFR plans the fire truck's route based on the number of children at the stop and the address of the visit, so yoyou willeed to provide that information when you register.
4. Santa Truck visit times will range between 6-9pm and will be set by ELFR after registration is complete.
You will be notified of the 1 hour time frame of your Santa visit by Monday October 29th.
5. Block Parties are ENCOURAGED and preferred so Santa can see as many children as possible at each stop.
6. ONCE DATES ARE FILLED REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED.
****PLEASE READ! CHANGE FOR THIS YEAR****
Children can go up on the Antique Truck to see Santa, take a picture and get a candy cane!
Due to insurance liability ELFR is now very limited to the # of volunteers permitted on the Antique Truck.
As a result, Santa will NOT have volunteers with him to assist with gifts so Santa will NOT distribute gifts.
***SANTA'S HELPERS ARE OFF DUTY FIRE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME.
WE HAVE PROVIDED AS MANY DATES TO THE COMMUNITY AS WE CAN ACCOMMODATE
WITH VOLUNTEER STAFFING ON THE ANTIQUE FIRE TRUCK.***