*REGISTRATION CLOSED* In December, Santa teams up with the East Lake Firefighters to visit kids of the East Lake community. He rides on our fully restored 1961 American LaFrance Fire Truck and makes stops to homes in our Fire District. If you live in the East Lake Fire District and would like the Santa Truck to visit your neighborhood during the holidays, you will need to SIGN UP in person on 10/28/19. Time slots fill up FAST!
Please read the SIGN-UP Guidelines & Changes:
1. Station 57 doors open at 8am, registration is handled on a 1st come basis.
2. ELFR plans the fire truck's route based on the number of children at the stop and the address of the visit, so you will need to provide that information when you register.
3. Santa Truck visit times will range between 6-9pm and will be set by ELFR after registration is complete.
4. Block Parties are ENCOURAGED and preferred so Santa can see as many children as possible at each stop.
5. ONCE DATES ARE FILLED REGISTRATION WILL BE CLOSED.
6. Children can go up on the Antique Truck to see Santa and take a picture.
7. Due to insurance liability ELFR is now very limited to the # of volunteers permitted on the Antique Truck. As a result, Santa will NOT have volunteers with him to assist with gifts so Santa will NOT distribute gifts.
***QUESTIONS? ELFR contacts this year are: LIEUTENANT CALRSON: email@example.com or FIREFIGHTER KATSIMBRAKIS: firstname.lastname@example.org
***SANTA'S HELPERS ARE OFF DUTY FIRE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES VOLUNTEERING THEIR TIME. WE WILL PROVIDE AS MANY DATES TO THE COMMUNITY AS WE CAN ACCOMMODATE.**